A semi senior developer with:
- Build React Native applications.
- Integrate front-end applications with back-end microservice API infrastructure.
- Participate in front-end application development and architecture discussions.
- Build new features to extend the functionality of existing React / React Native applications.
- Frequent meetings with the client to discuss product roadmap, user stories, estimations, and more.
- The right candidate will be a critical member of the mobile development team, responsible for creating the best products in the market.
- It will be your duty to work with content producers, developers, and other resources to create visually compelling, modern, and high-performing mobile applications.
- Our team has big plans, and we want you to be a part of that future!
Main required skills
- Strong React Native experience.
- Experience in one or more other mobile development environments, such as iOS development with Swift/Objective-C or Android Development with Java/Kotlin.
- Web development using React.
- Experience using Git is required.
- Ability to take the app through the publishing process on the iOS app store and Google Play.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Fluency in writing and speaking in English.